Friday, March 30, 2012

Instagram / Pinterest Randoms

I have a bunch of random things this to share this week so this post is going to turn into a Pinterest / Instagram collage ....




1.  Hydrangea Wreath: This blog makes this wreath look so simple to make and very cheap! I would love to make this for Paula's bridal shower or even for my own spring decoration. Love!

2. I love painting my nails and doing nail art - I wish I had an endless supply of nail polish colors.

3. I took this photo for the bobby pin because it's a cute subtle way to spice up just plain old pinning back my bangs. And then the geniuses over at The Beauty Department posted this to show us all how to make the bobby pins stay. As a side note - this bobby pin is from a friend of mine's Etsy shop called Vintage Bobbie - they have some really cute hair and jewelery accessories - go check it out!

4. Mason Jar salads: I got the idea from Pinterest (of course!) and tried it twice this week for my lunches at work. It really keeps the salad fresh and the lettuce doesn't soggy since the dressing is at the bottom. Just shake it up and pour it onto a plate (or eat it right out of the jar like me) when you're ready to eat!

5. How cute is this old whiskey bottle vase? This was taken at happy hour in SF at Aventine. Their truffeled popcorn is TO DIE FOR! Plus it's only $3!! yum.

6. Something fabulous happened this week. Marc and I booked a 5 night cruise to the Caribbean!!!!! It was so cheap and we both are in desperate need of a vacation, so we booked it on a whim! We will be cruising in paradise at the end of May. This worked out perfectly because it's the week after our 3 year anniversary <3 SOOO EXCITED!!!! 58 days! :)


My next post will be: how NOT to spray paint vases... so come back soon!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, ever since I saw Ina Garten make truffle popcorn I have been dying to try some. You just made me want to go buy some truffle butter sooo badly!!!!!!!! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete