Monday, October 8, 2012

So much has happened!

I know it has been MONTHS since I've posted, let me just say that it has been a crazy crazy few months and other things have taken priority over this bloggy.

Let me try to fill you in brifely, and maybe down the road I'll do a post about each exciting event.
  • I got engaged!!! He proposed on a cruise in the Caribbean and I was 100% surprised. It was amazing. And the ring, is amazing and exactly what I had hoped for!
  • My brother got married to my wonderful new sister-in-law in Chicago. It was the most magical wedding and week of celebrating.
  • We bought a house! Well *almost* bought a house. It's a short sale and we are opening escrow today/tomorrow. It is so much more than we dreamed our first house would be and we are so thrilled to move in and make it our own!
  • I got a new job! I love it, I love the company, I love my new co-workers, I love the opportunities I have ahead of me with this company.
  • We set our wedding date and chose a venue! September 14, 2013 is now scheduled to be one of the most memorable days of our lives! <3 Here's a little sneak preview:
  • My wonderful friend gave birth to her sweet baby girl this past weekend. She is absolutely adorable in photos, I can't even imagine how much I'm going to fall in love with her when I meet her in person!
Now I have some very exciting things to discuss and document on this blog, so I hope I will be posting a little more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment