Friday, March 23, 2012

Pins of the Week

Since Pinterest is another latest obsession of mine, I will start a new weekly post to share my favorite Pins of the week from Pinterest. But for this first one, I am just going to highlight my favorite Pinterest projects that I've either completed or hope to do soon! The titles of each one link to the pin on my pinboard, happy pinning!!

If you don't follow me on Pinterest already, click my button to the left!


 
1.   Makeup rack out of cake stands. I have this cool gold charger plate that I found at a thrift store that I would love to use for this. I could either spray paint it white or leave it gold for some flair!

2.   Neclace holder out of door knobs - I made this one actually! It looks very similar to this and I love it, I love that it serves as decor and a jewelery rack. Here's a pic of the one I made:


3.   Spray painted vases: I have 2 vases (in obnoxious orange and purple) that I will be spray painting white this weekend!

4.   Detailed spray paint: I am contemplating adding these designs to my vases before painting them for an added touch of creativity... we'll see how crafty I'm feeling!

5.   Dry erase calendar with paint chips: I picked up some paint chips in all shades of blue at Home Depot this week when I was buying the spray paint for #3/4. Now I just need to find an old frame I can use for this and it will be super cute! I love to be organized with a big calendar and this one is way cuter than the ugly white dry erase one on our fridge currently.

6.   Braids: I was bored after work one evening and tried out this do from thebeautydepartment.com. Loved it! This one is actually of my hair, not the pin... :)


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment