Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Showers bring ....

a month that flys by so fast I blinked and it was June!

May was such a fun month, I want to document it all in lots of photos:

We showered a very special bride, my best friend since birth, Valerie, for her upcoming wedding this summer. Here you have all the Baldwin ladies and a Barnes, but not for long... :)


This gives you a little glimpse of the beautiful decor - lace, candles, vases, bird cages, so cute!


Opening some sexy gifts...


and some practical ones,

 
And playing a game where we asked her questions about her husband-to-be and each question she got wrong, she had to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth - how cute is that little flower girl?! And I spy a beautiful maid of honor in there too :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Celebrated my soon-to-be sister-in-law's baby shower. It was an elephant theme to match the nursery and turned out so cute! Isn't she just the cutest pregnant mama?! Can't wait to welcome this little boy into the family sometime around June 24th :)


The pretty table spread - that punch was delish!


Played "Name that Poo!" where you sniff the diapers filled with melted candy and try to identify the candy bar...



 Sniffing the poo :)


Check out this adorable elephant cake Marc's cousin's wife made for us!


 ~~~~~~~

And here are a couple other random fun times that filled up the month of May:

Celebrated Mother's Day with these beautiful ladies!


Visited the wedding venue for some more planning and hotel where the girls will be getting ready - here's my mom and sister being their silly selves on the rooftop terrace of the hotel. Can't wait to stay here!


Marc and I celebrated our 4 year dating anniversary and decided it was a perfect excuse to go out and race some go karts. It was a blast! I had no idea how much fun I would have skidding around corners and passing cars just like the pro's!



Stopped off on the way to plan our wedding ceremony with our officiant, my uncle, and walked across the Foresthill bridge, what a beautiful view and it was SO high up!



I got to meet this little cutie: Preslie Kay - can you see her one dimple on her right cheek? Adorable!



I started addressing wedding invitations - the date is quickly approaching!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

And now to leave you with a little milestone we hit today - cue the freaking out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment