Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"March"ing into spring

March was a crazy month! It was a great one, but crazy! We just "March"ed right on through! ;) I want to just recap a few highlights in photos:


Celebrated a certain someone's birthday with his favorite funfetti cake!!

Sprinkles!!

  
Spent an evening in SF watching The Bay Lights. It's an awesome
light show that will be running on the Bay Bridge for the next 2 years
every evening.  http://thebaylights.org/

Hosted my grandparents and aunt & uncle for a progressive meal
where we enjoyed asparagus and goat cheese soup at my sister's then a
 panini bar and delicious green beer for St. Patty's Day at our house! Such fun
to see my grandparents before they head back to Arkansas for the summer.


My mom and I did some wedding planning/shopping on 4th Street
in Emeryville. The shops there were so cute! We got lots of ideas for
centerpieces like this beautiful succulent that was just clipped and
placed in a large vase

And I love this vase that adds a little color and the
look of wildflowers freshly picked from the garden.

Went on a work trip to Louisville, KY where I
enjoyed some delicious fish tacos and a grapefruit
cocktail at this super cool restaurant. Check out the
chandelier and the frames on the ceiling!

That was a little bit of what happened in March! Now we're on to April which will hopefully be a very very productive month! Soon, I will post updates on our home improvement projets and a story about  how our engagement photos went - not exactly how we planned, but it's all worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment